This past weekend I found out I have muscles in my forearms. How, you ask?
Will and I tackled yet another project. We decided to rip out our overgrown weed infested “flower bed” and completely make it over. If that sounded like a lot of work, just multiply it by 293484098. To top it off, it was cold and windy- boy, do I know how to pick ’em!
Now that everything is said and done, we are very happy!!! Well worth the work.
Here are a few BEFORE pictures (note, these are taken after winter. unfortunately we do not have any pics of the ‘bed’ in its fully grown glory):
and after a lot of sweat and f-bombs:
Try to picture it growing in nice and full over the next few years!
It’s about 95% done. Just need to polish off a few things. So what else is on the agenda for this summer (project wise)…
-Work on growing some grass
-Staining the deck
-Painting the porch
…..to be continued 🙂